Today’s Creative Marketing Brief comes again from Allan Dib’s “The 1 Page Marketing Plan.”
Dib says that if you try selling directly from your ad, you’d be targeting only the 3% who are ready to buy immediately and losing the other 97%.
By creating a lead-generating ad, you increase your market from 3% to 40%.
You can capture the 3% who are ready to buy, as well as the 7% who are open to talking, AND the 30% who are interested but not right now.
This hard data might help shift your marketing strategy efforts.
Original Medium: The 1 Page Marketing Plan by Allan Dib (Book)