Today I want to share an article called, How to Find Key Influencers In Your Niche Using Social Media – an article put out by Orbit Media Studios.
Per the usual, there are 1,000 different things in this article that are really helpful, but I’m highlighting just one. The article points out 5 types of influencers – normally we just think of them as Instagram celebrities, or regular celebrities – but, he identifies several kinds, each with their own unique reach and audience.
- On the top, 1,000,000 +, we’re talking about celebrities.
- Next, around 100,00 +, we’re talking about macro-influencers.
- At 20,000 +, we’re looking at professionals (journalists, business leaders, etc.)
- At 1,000 +, the article identifies micro-influencers.
- The bottom one is 1,000 or less, that is nano-influencers.