Tiffany DaSilva’s Flowjo Growth Hacking Box is filled with 100 cards that cover important marketing topics to help you think creatively about growing your business. I’ve been sharing a prompt from a card on the podcast over the past week to help you see how this product might help your business.
Today’s tip comes from the “Advocate” section of cards:
“Testimonials: this is a great way to get your biggest fans to sing your praises.”
Some of my advice and favorite ways to secure testimonials are:
- Make it easy for your clients or people who have nice things to say about you to share their testimonials.
- Ask them to reflect on:
- Where were they when they searched for our product?
- What were their initial feelings?
- How did we help solve that problem?
- I like to have them submit their testimonial through LinkedIn or record it on a podcast or in an interview.
Learn more about Flowjo and discover marketing resources at Creative Marketing Brief.
Original Medium: Flowjo Growth Hacking Box (Website)